Rising To Meet Every Challenge
It is our mission to engineer a better future for generations to come.
TAIT’s design and construction philosophy consists of three basic principles: to professionally and competently represent the needs of our clients; to provide our clients with state-of-the-art services; and to maintain an environmentally conscious approach to every project we undertake. This philosophy enables TAIT to create aesthetically and environmentally harmonious projects that provide optimum value to our clients and function to conserve, recycle, and protect our natural resources. At TAIT, we measure success by the quality of the finished product, including design elements, schedule, and cost. This dedication ensures a commitment to the success of each project we undertake.
TAIT Environmental Services Online Training
Steps to purchase multiple courses:
- Sign in:
- If you have an account, click on the 'sign in' button at the top right-hand corner of your web page.
- If you do not have an account, add the desired course to cart > proceed to cart > create an account.
- You will see a bulk purchase box appear. Click on the blue 'click here' link (located under the green 'Next step: Checkout' box).
- Input the requested information (Number of users, including yourself, and the email addresses)
- If you do not have the email addresses for your employees, answer 'no'. A distribution code will be given. Give this code to your employees.
- Proceed to checkout by clicking the green 'Next Step: Checkout' box.
- Input payment information:
- If you have a discount code, click on the blue 'coupon code' link.
- Confirm your purchase by clicking on the green 'Next Step: Confirmation' box.
A receipt will be sent to you via email.
*If you have any further questions or are trying to purchase Class C and Class AB training together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-709-2202.*
Your cart is empty